- Curtain Panels
- Track Joiner
Bracket Supply List
Track Size / Brackets Supplied
100-1000mm / 3
1001-1500mm / 3
1501-2000mm / 4
2001-2500mm / 5
2501-3000mm / 5
3001-3500mm / 6
3501-4000mm / 6
4001-4500mm / 7
4501-5000mm / 7
5001-5500mm / 8
5501-5800mm / 8
- Cordless drill with 3mm Phillips head drill bit
- Metal tape measure
- Stud finder
- Protective eyewear
Step 1 - Position
Lay your track near the window to check the width and make note of where it will be installed.
Lay the brackets out next to the track about 600mm apart.
Step 2 - Find the Batten
Use your stud finder to find the ceiling batten. This could run length or width ways in your room.
Ensure there is a bracket near both ends and the middle of the track. These must be installed into the batten in the ceiling.
Step 3 - Brackets
Use your protective eyewear to protect your eyes from shavings
Mark the screw hole 25mm from the wall and predrill your holes.
Look for visible timber shavings as a sign that you are installing into the stud.
Screw your brackets into the ceiling reasonably loosely.
Step 4 - Track
Click the track into the middle bracket first.
Tighten the bracket screw to fix the track into position.
Repeat for all brackets and check that the track is now secure.
Step 5 - Curtain
Click the runners into the studs on the heading of the curtain, starting at the lead runner and working to the opposite end.
Take extra care not to miss any runners, as the exact amount is supplied.
Form the S-Fold dressing by folding from the top down.
Leave the curtains to sit in the open position to allow the S-Fold to form.
Tips & Troubleshooting
- My curtain track doesn’t have enough studs: Go back and check along the track to make sure you haven’t missed any. If there is definitely not enough, contact us on 1300 918 390 and we will have spares sent to you.
- My curtain is not keeping the S-Fold: Redress your curtain folding from the top all the way to the floor. Keep your curtains drawn open for a day or so to ensure they hold the shape.
- I can’t find the batten: We recommend using a stud finder. If you are having difficulty call us on 1300 918 390 and we will assist you.
- I need to clean my curtain: Please locate your fabric here in our care instructions
- My curtain has a crease: A crease may have formed in the fabric due to transport. Please let the curtain settle and this should fall out over time (warm weather will usually help). Do not attempt to iron or steam as this may damage the fabric.