Step 1 - Measure Your Drop
If installing above your architrave, use a stud finder to ensure you have something secure to fix the brackets into.
Measure Your Width
If you'd like to reveal the entire window when the curtains are open, add 25% in total to the width of your window measurement. Eg, if the window is 1,000mm wide, have the curtains made at 1,250mm wide.
Essential Measuring Tips
- Always use a metal tape measure
- Always write down your measurements indicating which is width and drop. Take extra care to ensure you don’t reverse them.
- Double check all your measurements. We don’t refund or replace items due to inaccurate measurements.
- There is no need to shorten your measurement to allow for clearance. We’ll take that into account. All we need from you is the exact measurement.
- We require all measurements in millimeters.
- Measure every window, as they may have slight variations that will effect your window furnishing from fitting perfectly.
- If you have any questions don’t hesitate calling us on 1300 918 390 between 9am and 9pm Mon to Fri or 10am to 5pm Sat & Sun. Our customer service team is more then happy to help.