Face Fit is where the blind will be mounted on the wall or window frame and will cover the total window area.
Measuring Your Windows - Face Fit
Recess Fit is where the blind will sit inside of the window frame.
Make sure you have a minimum depth or 40mm to mount the blind inside the frame. Less then 40mm will result in the blind protruding out, in this case we recommend a Face Fit. Ensure there are no protruding handles or parts of the window frame that will interfere with the blind descending smoothly or sitting flush when fully drawn.
Recess Fit Tip
We recommend using a standard roll to avoid any protruding objects hindering the descent of the blind.
Measuring Your Windows - Recess Fit
Essential Measuring Tips
- Always use a metal tape measure
- Always write down your measurements indicating which is width and drop. Take extra care to ensure you don’t reverse them.
- Double check all your measurements. We don’t refund or replace items due to inaccurate measurements.
- There is no need to shorten your measurement to allow for clearance. We’ll take that into account. All we need from you is the exact measurement.
- We require all measurements in millimeters.
- Measure every window, as they may have slight variations that will effect your window furnishing from fitting perfectly.
- If you have any questions don’t hesitate calling us on 1300 918 390 between 9am and 9pm Mon to Fri or 10am to 5pm Sat & Sun. Our customer service team is more then happy to help.