One of the most dramatic ways to transform the look of your home while sticking to a budget is by installing brand new custom blinds. The plethora of window treatment options available on the Australian market at the moment can make selecting the right blinds for your space an overwhelming task. To ensure you are getting the best value for your buck, we recommend considering the following when shopping for blinds:
1. Australian-made quality. Large hardware chains and many smaller retailers in Australia sell low cost import blinds that are modified locally to offer a custom service. The fabrics, components and techniques for cutting these blinds mean that they simply won’t last. All blinds sold by DIY Online Blinds are manufactured in Australia with the highest quality fabrics and components. This means that we can offer a five-year warranty on all products, thereby ensuring your peace of mind.
2. Flat fee shipping. When you purchase from us, you can expect your product to arrive at your door within 15 business days from the time you order for the flat fee of $25. We service all areas of the country, be it a capital city or rural Australia.
3. Simple installation. We’ve been working in the blind industry for many years now and have applied our expertise towards creating user-friendly instructions for measuring and installing blinds. If you follow our step-by-step guides, you’ll have no problem setting up your new custom blinds like a professional.
4. The best deals. Because we don’t have to have a physical show room or employ sales staff, we are able to keep our costs low and pass these savings onto our customers.
5. Shop from the comfort of your home. Making decisions about interior design elements can be a stressful experience, but thanks to our highly-convenient online service, you can take as much time as you need perusing our digital store to find the right products to suit your needs.
The fact of the matter is simple - when you buy blinds online from DIY Online Blinds, you’ll save time and money. If at any stage you run into trouble or have any questions during the selection, measuring, ordering or installation process, our professional design specialists are only a phone call away.