COVID-19 Update: 4 Aug 2020
We’re so, so grateful to our dedicated staff and their families and to our supportive customers. We’re working tirelessly to adapt our business to the latest government requirements, keep everyone safe, make sure our customer service is as helpful and responsive as always and keep producing the high quality window furnishings we’re known for.
Here are some answers to some questions you might have:
Are you open? How does stage 4 affect my order?
Fortunately we’re still open and operating safely during stage 4 restrictions.
The only changes you’ll notice are small delays with your delivery, and whether or not we can come out to measure up and install for you (you can still do it yourself with our support and online guides). More details on deliveries and our home services below.
What delays can I expect?
Luckily there’s no delays to our production. Because our production team has been split into early morning, midday and late afternoon shifts, we’re still able to custom make all our products with the usual lead times.
However you may experience slight delays with deliveries. We’re doing our best to keep our dispatch dates as accurate as possible but please be patient with the couriers and postal service, they have seen an uptake of up to 300% and they’re working around the clock to fulfil deliveries. If you need help tracking your delivery, don’t hesitate contacting us and we’ll follow up with the couriers for you.
- Metro VIC deliveries will increase from 1 days to 2 days, and regional Victoria deliveries will be 3-5 days
- Metro NSW deliveries will increase from 2 days to 4 days and regional NSW deliveries will be 5-7 days
- QLD and SA deliveries will increase from 5 days to an estimated 7 days.
- Perth deliveries are estimated at 7 to 10 days.
- ACT and Tasmania deliveries are estimated at 5 days.
- For NT deliveries, please call us.
What safety measures have you put in place?
We’re committed to fighting the spread of COVID-19. We’ve adapted our business and are implementing an updated, stage 4 appropriate COVID-Safe Plan, to make the health and safety of our staff and customers our top priority. Our sales and admin teams are working from home and staff at the workroom are working in shifts, to limit the number of staff in the workroom at one time. Everyone is also provided masks and gloves and there’s hand sanitisers at every workstation with social distancing strictly adhered too. Delivery to customers is contactless and using our trusted delivery partners.
Are you still able to come out to measure and install?
- For ACT, NSW, SA, and QLD customers, yes absolutely! At the moment there’s no changes to our measure and install services.
- For VIC customers:
- If you have an existing booking, made prior to the 3rd, and before the 17th of August, your install will go ahead. If for any reason it can’t go ahead, our installation team will contact you and put you into our installation queue for when we can begin installing again post lockdown.
- Any new installs booked after the 3rd of August will need to be booked after the 14th of September. We expect a backlog of install and will work very hard to get to everybody as quickly as possible. This includes approving overtime and weekend installs.
Remember that we also have super easy, measure and install how to guides on our website. We're more than happy to talk you through the process. If you need your blinds urgently, we can refund your install and organise to deliver your blinds via road freight and help you through the installation over the phone, email, Skype, Facetime, Facebook Messenger, and WhatsApp video.
Can I still contact your team for help?
Yes of course! We’d love to help you out via phone or email. You can email us photos of your windows and we’ll help you design the perfect window furnishing and measure up, we can even show you photos of what other customers have done with similar spaces.