There will always be a small gap between the blinds when it comes to corner windows. However there are ways to minimise the light and vision, here are a few tips:
How to Measure
Product Projection Depth
- Roller Blind Standard - 80mm
- Roller Blind Heavy Duty - 95mm
- Double Roller Blind 48mm - 140mm
- 63mm Timber Venetian - 75mm
- 50mm Timber Venetian - 65mm
- Panel Glide - Varies to track size
- Slimline Blind - 35mm
- 50mm Alum. Venetian - 65mm
- 127mm or 89mm Vertical Blind - 100mm
- Roman Blind 40mm Headboard - 45mm
Essential Measuring Tips
- Always use a metal tape measure
- Always write down your measurements indicating which is width and drop. Take extra care to ensure you don’t reverse them.
- Double check all your measurements. We don’t refund or replace items due to inaccurate measurements.
- There is no need to shorten your measurement to allow for clearance. We’ll take that into account. All we need from you is the exact measurement.
- We require all measurements in millimeters.
- Measure every window, as they may have slight variations that will effect your window furnishing from fitting perfectly.
- If you have any questions don’t hesitate calling us on 1300 918 390 between 9am and 9pm Mon to Fri or 10am to 5pm Sat & Sun. Our customer service team is more then happy to help.
100% custom made in Australia from high quality materials. 20 year warranty for Polylux® shutters
Made in Australia in 10 days, excluding curtains
If you find the same product cheaper elsewhere we will beat it by 10%