Designed with thermal efficiency as a priority, our Honeycomb blinds are the most cost-effective way of insulating any modern home.Available in Blockout and Light Filtering, the cells trap air inside them, assisting with temperature regulation within your home through any climate. Featuring sleek horizontal pleats with hidden seams and cords, our Honeycomb blinds satisfy the desire for a fresh, modern interior whilst helping to lower your energy bills.
Make a decision
The first crucial step before measuring your windows is deciding whether you want your blinds to sit on the inside of the window frame as a recess fit, or on the outside of the frame as a face fit, as this will determine where you take your measurements from.
If you’re unsure, a face fit is your best option if there are obstructions such as window handles which may prevent your blind from closing smoothly in the recess.
Measuring Your Windows - Face Fit
Measuring Your Windows - Recess Fit
Before settling on a recess fit…
Check that you have at least 50mm distance of depth between the window pane and the edge of the frame.
Essential Measuring Tips
- If you have any questions don’t hesitate to call us on 1300 918 390
- For help deciding on a fit, email a photo of you window(s) to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Use metal tape measure
- Provide measurements in millimetres
- Double check all of your measurements
- Specify width and drop when writing your measurements to ensure you don’t reverse them
- Only provide the exact measurements, do not make deductions to allow clearance
- Measure every window as they may have slight variations that will prevent your blinds from fitting perfectly