Linked Roller Blinds are the perfect solution for furnishing your sliding, bi-fold or large window spaces. Match your linked roller blinds to the vertical dividers (mullions) of your sliding or bi-fold doors to give you the ultimate shading solution. Check our helpful guide below on how best to measure your space.
How will I mount my linked blinds?
An important first step in deciding your perfect fit for your linked roller blinds, is whether you'll be mounting them within your window/door frame as a recess fit or outside your window frame as a face fit.
A recess fit requires at least 50mm of depth within your frame to ensure your blinds fit perfectly without any overhang into your space.
A face fit linked roller blind provides outstanding blockout functionality if a blockout fabric is chosen.
Be sure to check for any obstructions in your space, like door handles or fixings if you're planning a recess fit. If you're unsure, a face fit mount is the best solution.
Measuring your space - Face Fit
Measuring your space - Recess Fit
Essential Measuring Tips
- If you have any questions don’t hesitate to call us on 1300 918 390
- For help deciding on a fit, email a photo of you window(s) to email@example.com
- Use metal tape measure
- Provide measurements in millimetres
- Double check all of your measurements
- Specify width and drop when writing your measurements to ensure you don’t reverse them
- Only provide the exact measurements, do not make deductions to allow clearance
- Measure every window as they may have slight variations that will prevent your blinds from fitting perfectly