- Simple, versatile and easy to operate
- Stylish modern look
- Low maintenance
- Provide maximum privacy
- Great insulation ability
BlockoutBlockout fabrics offer the ultimate level of privacy, day and night while helping to insulate the room. Blockout fabrics offer room darkening capabilities. They are ideal for bedrooms and home theatre/ TV rooms.
Light FilteringLight Filtering fabrics screen out harsh light, but do not allow a view through. They bring texture or patterns to light coming into a room whilst providing daytime and night time privacy.
SunscreenSunscreen fabrics allow for heat and light control while maintaining your view. Perfect for reducing glare and heat in a room exposed to the sun. Layer with Blockout fabrics for night time privacy.
Minimum & Maximum Sizes AvailableWidth: 300mm - 3000mm (restrictions apply to some fabrics)Height: 400mm - 2700mm
Please note: All blind widths over 2700mm are considered oversized. Although we use the highest quality lightweight heavy-duty tubing, blinds of this size run the risk of a slight ripple in the cloth. This is considered standard for these dimensions and is not considered detrimental to the operation and effectiveness of this product. As a result no warranty claim against this aspect of the product will be considered.
Roller blinds are available in both face fit and recess fit. Please note that the minimum recommended depth of a window recess is 60mm for single rollers and 125mm for double rollers. When using in a recess fit it is important to ensure that things such as window winders and handles will not obstruct the blind (please use the recess fit depth requirement as a guide to how much space is need for the blind to clear obstructions).
- Do not use cleaning products to clean your blinds as they may damage the fabric or compromise the colour
- General dusting is suitable and should be done regularly to maintain your blinds
- For spot cleaning, remove as much dust as possible before wiping with a damp cloth
- Refer to individual fabric properties for additional cleaning instructions
NOTE: This product is recommended for domestic use only and is not recommended for commercial applications. All products supplied by DIYonlineblinds.com.au include all installation components and detailed instructions to ensure the perfect fit.
Aluminium Tube SizesAll roller blinds come standard with 45mm aluminium Super Heavy Duty Tube. This also includes a spring assist control for widths over 2400mm where the drop exceeds 1500mm. A spring assist control is a tensioning spring inside the roller that helps wind the blind back up.Base RailBase rails are available in 3 different types. Flat, Oval and Round.
- Drop: 900mm Chain: 500mm
- Drop: 901-1200mm Chain: 750mm
- Drop: 1201-1500mm Chain: 1000mm
- Drop: 1501-1800mm Chain: 1250mm
- Drop: 1801-2100mm Chain: 1500mm
- Drop: 2101-2400 Chain: 1750
- Drop: 2401-2700mm Chain: 200mm
PelmetsAll Roller blinds Pelmets must be ordered at the same time as the relevant blind as adjustments need to be made to the blind and the brackets need to match. If you have existing blinds that require pelmets please contact us and we will do our best to nd a solution. See Roller Blind Pelmet section for further details.
Tips & Trouble Shooting
- My blind is hard to operate or making clunking noises
It is likely that the blind is in the incorrect position in the Chain Drive bracket. Please go to Step 3 “Inserting the blind” and make sure that the end cap has not been rotated out of position. The ACMEDA logo should always be in the 6 o’clock position.
- My blind is tracking to one side
This can easily be remedied by unrolling the blind and placing a 10cm piece of masking tape onto the aluminium tube, on the side you need the blind to go to. Add a couple more layers for thickness until the blind rolls up straight. If this does not fix the problem, please contact us.
- I need to clean my blind
Cleaning the blind only requires a damp cloth. Make sure not to rub too hard as you may damage the Blockout coating.
- My blind has a curve/kinkDue to transport, or the blind being left in one position for a long period of time, a curve/kink may have formed in the cloth. Please let the blind settle and this should fall out over time (warm weather will usually help). Try to rotate the blind to different heights regularly to avoid this occurring.
- I would like the chain on the opposite sideSimply remove the end caps and swap them, along with the bracket positions, to opposite sides.