- Cost effective
- Stylish modern look
- Low maintenance
- Provide great light control
- Offer privacy in your home
- Visionwood can be used in wet areas
- Available in 25mm and 50mm slats
- Made from 100% Aluminium
- Flexibility of light and privacy control
- Available in 50mm slats
- Made from fast growing sustainable Basswood
- Highly resistant to bowing/warping and resilient agains knocks and bumps
- Available in 50mm and 63mm slats
- Made from co-extruded polymers and high impact polystyrene
- The properties of this lightweight timber look material make it suitable for a variety of applications in wet and highly humid areas
Minimum and Maximum Sizes
All blinds between 300mm – 449mm wide will have a split control system on the head rail
e.g. Tilt rod on one side and lifting cords on the other
25mm: The minimum depth required for a recess fit is 30mm.
50mm: The minimum depth required for a recess fit is 57mm for the blind to sit neatly inside the window frame.
63mm: The minimum depth required for a recess fit is 70mm without projection into the room.
- Do not use cleaning products to clean your blinds as they may damage the blind or compromise the colour
- General dusting is suitable and should be done regularly to maintain your blinds
- For spot cleaning, remove as much dust as possible before wiping with a damp cloth
Tilt wand: Clear plastic wand that operates the tilting mechanism of the blind to open and close the slats.
Cord mechanism: By pulling the cord mechanism you can raise the blinds to your desired height. This then locks into place by changing the angle of the cord away from the floor.
Valance: The valance will be the same colour as the blind. For face fitted blinds there will be a return on the valance. The recessed valanced is made slightly larger than the blind in order to give better coverage.
Privacy Slats: As an optional extra, they offer the ability to remove slats for cleaning and have no holes for superior light control.
Have a question? We’re here to help
1300 918 390
Mon to Fri 8am - 6pm & Sat 10am - 3pm