- Ideal to cover sliding doors and large windows
- Complete privacy when closed
- Easily rotated for light control
- Practical and stylish
- Only available in Blockout
- Classic look
- Easy light control and privacy
- Great insulation properties
- Contemporary style
- Minimal projection
Minimum and maximum sizes
Width: 300mm - 3000mm
Height: 400mm - 2750mm
All blind widths over 3000mm are considered oversized. Although we use the highest quality lightweight heavy-duty track, blinds of this size run the risk of a slight bow in the track. This is standard for these dimensions and is not considered detrimental to the operation and effectiveness of this product. As a result no warranty claim against this aspect of the product will be considered.
Vertical blinds are available in both face fit and recess fit.
- Do not use cleaning products to clean your blinds as they may damage the fabric or compromise the colour
- General dusting is suitable and should be done regularly to maintain your blinds
- For spot cleaning, remove as much dust as possible before wiping with a damp cloth
- Refer to individual fabric properties for additional cleaning instructions
Track: 45mm x 27mm Aluminium
Track Colours: Anodised Silver, White, Black, Birch White, Magnolia, Beige
Brackets: Colour coordinated with track
Weights: Chained (standard), Chainless, Sewn in (additional $6)
Warranty: 5 years
Child Safety: Supplied with every blind to comply with Australian Child Safety Regulations
Chain (available in White, Black, Grey or Beige)
Wand (available in White)
Tips & Troubleshooting
- My blind is hard to operate or making clunking noises
It is likely that the blind is in the incorrect position in the Chain Drive bracket. Please go to Step 3 “Inserting the blind” and make sure that the end cap has not been rotated out of position. The ACMEDA logo should always be in the 6 o’clock position.
- My blind is tracking to one side
This can easily be remedied by unrolling the blind and placing a 10cm piece of masking tape onto the aluminium tube, on the side you need the blind to go to. Add a couple more layers for thickness until the blind rolls up straight. If this does not fix the problem, please contact us.
- I need to clean my blind
Cleaning the blind only requires a damp cloth. Make sure not to rub too hard as you may damage the Blockout coating.
- My blind has a curve/kink
Due to transport, or the blind being left in one position for a long period of time, a curve/kink may have formed in the cloth. Please let the blind settle and this should fall out over time (warm weather will usually help). Try to rotate the blind to different heights regularly to avoid this occurring.
- I would like the chain on the opposite side
Simply remove the end caps and swap them, along with the bracket positions, to opposite sides.