For a classic style with boundless versatility, Venetian blinds appease a wide range of purposes and design palates. The adjustable slats enable you to take total control of the light that enters your room. Available in a range of materials and colours Venetians are the perfect product for balancing style and affordability.
Make a decision
Before measuring your windows you need to decide whether you'll have your Venetians installed on the inside of the window frame as a recess fit, or the outside of the frame as a face fit.
Measuring Your Windows - Face Fit
Measuring Your Windows - Recess Fit
Before settling on a Recess Fit...
Make sure you have a minimum depth of
- 70mm for 63mm Visionwood
- 60mm for 50mm Visionwood, Timber and Aluminium
- 30mm for 25mm Aluminium
Less than this will result in the Venetians protruding out in which case we recommend a face fit.
Essential Measuring Tips
- If you have any questions don’t hesitate to call us on 1300 918 390
- For help deciding on a fit, email a photo of you window(s) to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Use metal tape measure
- Provide measurements in millimetres
- Double check all of your measurements
- Specify width and drop when writing your measurements to ensure you don’t reverse them
- Only provide the exact measurements, do not make deductions to allow clearance
- Measure every window as they may have slight variations that will prevent your blinds from fitting perfectly